Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question for you guys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smr924, Jan 10, 2014.

1. So I havent smoked in 3.5 years due to my job. Last night I smoked some weed thats probably 2.5 years old if not older. Packed like 3 or 4 bowls and was actually pretty high to my surprise. Im 5'10" 150lbs like a 30/32 waist...pretty skinny with a tiny beer gut. Because the weed was ridiculously old, do you think the half life will be greatly reduced. As in if I have a piss test Monday?

2. If the weed got you high, then that means the THC got you high. Therefore, there is definitely THC in your body and is like 99% likely to show on a Monday test. It takes a good 30 days if not more to clear it out your system, depending on how much fat is in your body. Because it was older weed, it may not take AS long because it may be a little weaker.... but it wont clear in less than 3 days.

3. That's not how it works buddy. You'll probably fail. You stay clean nearly 4 years, and then you decide to finally toke up right before a drug test?  :huh:

4. Odd decision brah

5. I dont have a drug test its more of a what if...but its cool I got it covered lol

6. Im just a few days away from getting out of the Military and had some celebration tokes a little too early.

Well then thank you for your service.

8. Yea you'll piss dirty but I wouldn't trip about it.  I would think that from just smoking once you will be clean in a week max but don't take my word on that.

9. half life only consists, of radisation, which is over a 1000 years and no, time dosnt make the thc decrease, its just probably really fuckin dry lol it sounds weird but like somtimes to dry the weed, you can breath slowly and the moisture on in ur breath will rehydrate it