Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question for you all

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ganoo, Oct 5, 2013.

1. So, I've noticed lately that I don't get red eyes any more. Have any of you noticed that after years of toking you don't get red eyes anymore? Not really complaining, hell, it just means I can smoke whenever I want and have 1 less thing that gives me away. 

2. Not me my eyes stay burnt .. idk why..

3. #3 LaFFiZzLe, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    I have to smoke a bit more than I usually do to get those crazy chinese red eyes.

4. Mine get red if I'm tired or really tore up drunk or something. Ganja doesn't make mine red. Sometimes it does on the morning burn... but my eyes were probably red anyways from being tired!

5. yeah i noticed it, once the high started changing from the original laugh a lot, food tastes amazing, music is out of this world, to just being chilled and relax my eyes stopped getting red. Stayed clear but no matter what they always got low.

6. I'm with you man, I find it real convenient and no longer have to worry about having eye drops around.

hooray me

7. I've never really gotten red eyes

8. Lucky.

Mine always get red as fuck. Eye drops barely help at all.

9. Mine get red as shit (reddest I've ever seen them was last night, lmao MFLB) but visine takes care of that.

10. I don't get it nearly as often as I do, but I also cough a lot less than I used to and hot box less so smoke doesn't get in my eyes.

11. nope unless I smoke way too much but I never do anyway. my eyes always feel low no matter what though

12. Let me just put it this way I Never Use eye Drops…

13. Back when i started smokin weed my hair covered my eyes so visine wasnt necessary, but eventually i just noticed red eye didnt come to me anyway haha. My hairs split down the middle now but no one really knows when im stoned anyways. If you are always stoned no one will be able to tell the difference between sober you and high you

14. The first time I smoked my eyes got kind of red. After that it was never an issue.

For the longest time I thought that when I was high I always looked blazed out of my mind, until one day when I was actually blazed out of my mind and my friends told me it was the first time they'd ever actually been able to tell I was high just from looking at me. So it just takes A LOT of toking to make me noticeably high.

15. yeah my eyes dont get red much anymore but when they do they get red as fuck

16. it's weird. my eyes used to get all puffy and weird looking but people have been telling me lately that I'm lucky because they can never tell if I am high. My eyes don't almost swell shut anymore unless it's late at night and I've been smoking all night long.

17. My eyes are always red, sober and high.

18. For the first 2 years that i toked, my eyes got really red. The redness was accentuated by the contrast of my blue eyes. It really looked like devil eyes. Now they dont get red. It was a releif discovering that, no more eye drops for me

19. Smoking for a few years and yup I still get then but only when I'm stoned