Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bud420, Sep 21, 2010.

1. If there are any on the internet?

What do you think of short guys? I am 5'3, Yeah I know really short. I usually go for shorter than me Hispanic girls. but this girl I am talking to now is like 5'10 lol. it's pretty funny standing next to her, she must not mind I guess.

I think most girls like the taller gentleman for obvious reasons. but would you put height over other things like looks or personality. Would immediately dismiss a guy just for this height?

2. Dont get so down on yourself to even worry about it. Dont let insecurities of physical or meaningless things bug you! I am a lady, and no height should not be an issue unless you're dealing with a very shallow bitch. In which case you should run away! ;D haha We all get old and wrinkly and fat and such as time progresses anyway. Find a companion who loves YOU, because anyone in a serious relationship can tell you complimenting personalities and life preferences matter and physical appearance does not!
    Dont get me wrong, I am engaged, and my man is soooo fine to me! But that is because I do find him attractive on all levels... even though he sweetness is much more attractive than his height or weight etc ever could be!! xo :smoke:

3. Well I am not really insecure about my height since there is nothing I can do about it anyways :D. I just wanted to here what women had to say on the subject. Honestly I am a gentleman mainly because being raised by a single mother you tend to end up that way. So when I talk to a girl I am real kind to them. I usually don't go for girls that are stuck up for that exact reason they are shallow. Just wanted to hear what girls see when they see a short guy.

I want honest answers here people!:hello:

4. No I wouldn't dismiss a guy due to his height. I'm about the same height about you, I have surprisingly dated shorter guys (and tall ones too haha) and it didn't bother me at all.

A real man keeps his place by my side with his personality.

5. I wouldn't say I'd dismiss someone because of their height, but every guy I've ever dated has been around 6ft. I just seem not to be attracted to shorter guys. Which is weird as I'm not even 5ft tall myself.

If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Your height won't get in the way. Relax and go with it. :)

6. Gah I hate women, but in a good way :D

7. I tend to go for shorter guys myself. I'm really short and I don't want to have a step ladder to kiss my man. So don't worry about it! Everybody is unique and we as a society need to learn to embrace it.

8. I don't care much for tall guys, so anyone over 6 feet puts me off a bit, sometimes enough for me to lose interest. I like short guys =]