question for the guys.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alk3girl89, Apr 19, 2009.

1. if you smoke a girl out is it because you're into her or because you just want someone to smoke with?

2. usually for me it's just because I want someone to smoke with.

Sometimes a guy does want to smoke a girl out because he likes her and maybe being high will take down the inhibitions and anxiousness because he's nervous about what to say around her and they can talk about really interesting things or go on awesome high adventures and then she'll want to hang out with him again because she feels like he's so much fun to be around and then they can start dating and then get married and have little stoner babies and grow old together and smoke weed...

But I usually just smoke with girls for the experience (different people=different experiences/conversations high)

IDK though

3. I'm not a guy but I know you have to look beyond the "smoking someone out part" because I get smoked out with my guyfriends if they want company, or sometimes I get smokedout by my nonguyfriends if they want ass. So...it depends on your overall relationship with the guy.

4. Depends completely on the person...

5. makes sense.
    i've been into this guy for a couple months now. we work together, go to the same school, but we never actually hung out. today he was talking about just wanting to smoke a bowl after work cuz he's had such a shitty day and i'm like yeah, smoking would be nice cuz i'm hella exhausted from work but i hate smoking alone. then he's just like 'doin anything after work?'
    i was kinda just expecting to smoke a bowl or 2 then go home but we ended up talking for like 2 hours...which was cool, i guess.

IDK.
    i overanalyze things.

6. Sounds like he may be testing his interest...But you shouldn't be concerned, just let the friendship develop naturally and if it becomes more than fuck it...unless either of you are attached already...

7. no, no attachment. we're just coworkers/friends.
    i def wouldn't mind if there was some mutual attraction there. :D

8. It tends to start friendly and work towards romantic, in my experience.

Either way, it's always fun...

9. Maybe he is just testing the waters out. Seeing if even trying something with you is worth it or if the friends thing is better.

Hope it all works out for you =]

10. I smoke out whoever i want to or whoever happens to around at the time personally.

In my head i think that in all honesty it was just about the smoking with you. He may like you, but think its more of a friend thing not a he wants to go out with you thing.

11. usually if youre smoking someone out to get something in return, youre setting yourself up for failiure. if i happen to have weed and this is a girls first time hanging out with me ill smoke with her, next time she sees me, aint shit gonna be free.

12. The same as this guy.

13. oersonally it depends on the relationship...but it wouldn't hurt. When a girl smokes me out that I don't know aggressively, I kinda take it to be flirtatous??

14. make a move and see what happens. lifes too short to spend it playing cat and mouse

15. just grab his dong and put it in your mouth

mutual attraction guaranteed :smoking:

16. Well, there's no really right answer, it could be either.

17. I'll smoke out whoever, whenever. If it's just me and a lady friend, normally I do have some feelings for her though.

Either that or we are just friends, but you would know if it was just your friend.

18. oh lord. lol
    i was pretty tempted to ask if he had a boner cuz he seemed like he had one.
    but i held back cuz i'm too much of a wuss.

19. if he's attracted to you, there's no way dong-mouth interaction will be misinterpretted...

even if he's not...you'll still have some fun ;)

:smoking:

20. Pay it forward. If I hook a lady up, she might be willing to bring a single friend the next time if it's an enjoyable experience. By doing so I've now met someone new who has potential of becoming friends with benefits.

The cycle continues, of meeting new people, networking, etc etc.

In your case it's pretty obvious that the both of you are attracted to each other, and you'd both like to take it farther. So either he has to man up, or you have to make a move.

Life is to short to play these silly games.