Question For the Growers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weednotcrack, Jul 2, 2009.

1. have you had a bad grow and smoked it anyways? was it really that bad? or did it still get you high? and would you rather have bud from a that wasn't watered enought,or bud from a plant that had rot/mold/bug infestation,or wasn't dried right?

2. I have never had a bad grow, but I will say this. If you get far enough in your grow to produce bud, no matter what the other circumstances are, the bud that you harvest (if dried, cured, and stored properly) will almost certainly be better then anything you can buy. Smoking bud that you slavishly grew is absolutely amazing :cool:

I got so crazy high last night off my homegrown. With the vaporizer, it just took a dash, hardly any. That tiny amount (probably half a bowl or less) got me so stoned I was having auditory hallucinations (hearing all kinds of sounds in silence). Good times :D

To answer your other question: I would not prefer bud that hasn't been watered properly, bud that was not dried, cured, and stored properly, over bud which was well taken care of. Why would you?

3. It will still turn out really well, unless it's a pure sativa and you harvest way to early, that's the shittiest nugs ive seen. My friends had pure sativa's and harvested after only like 8 or 10 weeks and it was really leafy, and the thc didn't have enough time to form. Underwatered plants would definitely be better than mold/bug problems. I would never even smoke but with mold problems, bugs however isn't as big of a deal to me, since you're going to dry and cure it anyways.

4. thanks for the feed back:smoke: