Question for the Colorado Blades...

Discussion in 'General' started by bcharley2010, Aug 27, 2012.

1. So I might be moving to Trinidad, CO for a while and was wondering what to expect. Any body know the area?
    CO seems like a very beautiful and friendly place. I have been wanting to check it out for quite some time now. I've mainly lived in the city most of my life, this would be a huge change for me.

2. dont go watch the dark knight.

3. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']dont go watch the dark knight.[/quote]

Badum tst.

4. Where are you movin' from?

Mountains, hikes...Hike some mountains. Shit'll take the piss out of ya, but fun as fuck when you hit the peak of a 14er.:cool:

5. Yea I definitely plan to squeeze in some hiking while I'm there. There's nothing like that here in Miami.
    But I know hiking can't be the only thing to do, c'mon blades! I always thought Colorado blades outnumbered the rest of us!

6. I'm shocked.

7. #9 EyesSeeingAll, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    Lol are you a guy or girl?

Nvm read your name, trinidad is chil. Not many people, and its the desert. Maybe 77k is the population. Has a beast skate park, but it isnt a scenic place. Also alot of drugs pass through there so weed is not allowed. At all.

8. Thanks for the response, weed is illegal in Trinidad? I thought the whole state was medical. Hmm that sucks, but not so sure I'd qualify for mmj anyway. But even if its illegal, it's gotta be pretty easy to find though right? I mean it is Colorado we're talking about here.

9. I dont know about the bud in Trinidad but where I am from, about 1 hr away from Trinidad, we have some dank shit

10. OH
    GOD
    IM
    DYING

Not too soon, but very close to it. I just laughed and cried to myself for a little over a minute.

11. [quote name='"bcharley2010"']

Thanks for the response, weed is illegal in Trinidad? I thought the whole state was medical. Hmm that sucks, but not so sure I'd qualify for mmj anyway. But even if its illegal, it's gotta be pretty easy to find though right? I mean it is Colorado we're talking about here.[/quote]

Harder than you think broski