Question for the bladies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by averagetoker, Oct 7, 2011.

1. To skip all the details:

A girl I've only recently met already wants me to meet her friends. I already know every little move I make will be scrutinized and judged, so ideally, how should I treat this situation?

2. Yea I'm sure there is a PUA guide to this, but you know what to do man. There is nothing that you can make anyone believe/ or hide forever, so just be yourself.

Just not shadow/ negative you + a tiny bit of charisma= win. Follow your heart & good luck!

If you are still freaking out read up on body language & eye contact, this has been effective for me

3. Be polite, don't dress like a scrub, be nice...
    Really that's all you need to do, then just relax and things will go smooth hopefully

4. Be polite but if they start judging you and shit, stand up for yourself.

5. 1. Be yourself. Fuck them if they don't like you. That being said...
    2. Be courteous and polite. Open doors, smile, act like you actually want to be there.
    3. Listen. Girls like to talk and if you can remember the shit they say, they'll love you forever.
    4. Depending on where you are when you meet them, be a good host. If they're all at your place, offer them drinks and or snacks. Tell them to make themselves at home, etc...
    5. Be affectionate with your girl around them. Girls are really insecure and if they think that you might be giving their friends more attention, it can get shitty real fast. Always try and sit by her, maybe subtly touch her (back, thigh, hand...), hold eye contact with her for a little extra time (she'll probably get really excited by this).

Hopefully you're an empathetic person and can read other people well... this really helps to create a successful relationship with new people.

I am a girl, fyi, so this, in my mind, is what would work the best for ya!

Be chill. Good luck, man.