Question for Smalltown, USA

Discussion in 'General' started by Reflection Eternal, Dec 17, 2008.

1. What the Hell do you do for fun?

In my town there is next to nothing to do. It's so bad that one of the most popular people I know, over Thanksgiving, invited me to go bowling with him and another friend on a Saturday night. And it was ironic because I was thinking to myself before I came home, I'm not stooping down to going bowling, the only time I would ever go to a lane in the past was when I was shitfaced and so was my company.

So it amounts to getting intoxicated every weekend in my town and I'm just wondering if it's different anywhere else. I'm so tired of my friends and I risking shit by driving drunk when shit winds down, as we always have to do because we don't have our own place to crash at.

And please don't lecture me on drunk driving, I'm not doing it anymore after my last day in court when I saw half the room lose their license and go to jail, mandatory. I know that shit isn't worth it and I've already rolled the dice too much. I'm just having a hard time thinking of other fun things to do with your friends on the weekend.

2. i drink... thats about all there is to do it the suburbs where i am.

Pots good too.

3. Drink then go snowboarding. Drink then go ice fishing. Drink then go sledding. Drink.

4. we just smoke weed, drink, use drugs, walk around, play bored/board games, play videogames, drive around. we just chill there isnt ANYTHING to do here but if youre high then its all good.

5. ya man, theres absolutely nothing to do but get fucked up :smoking:

and i feel you on the drunk driving, ive drove shitfaced quite a few times, you always feel like your up to it but then theres gonna be that one time when you space out for 1 second too long, and bam, your done. never gonna do it again. The shittiest thing about it all, is people are always asking me for rides from parties and shit and im like 'nah man im gonna be drinkin man and im not tryna drive drunk' and theyre all like 'come on man i needa fuckin ride what the fuck'

its like, ya well when i drop your ass off and you hear about me dyin in a car accident hte next day, it aint gonna be like that is it

6. well i live in a city and i still get juiced/fucked up and just kickit with friends.:smoking::smoking:

7. i live in a small town, and well.. i don't do to much.
    -drugs
    -woods
    -tim hortons
    -"cruising" :rolleyes:

i don't really drink.
    everyone else seems to party every second day, though.
    and then drive drunk at top speeds without even a g2 licence.. and a full vehicle
    (in canada now you can only have one passenger or something... i don't even know.)
    i'm not very down with that, though. so i just chill and smoke weed.

8. well I live in a small town
    adventures
    we usually go on ATV, dirt bikes
    play sports
    just sit around and chill. <--- that us everyday:wave:
    go to sport's bar, bowling, paintball....

yeah, it sounds boring, but after awhile it gets fun and you'll find things to do. :)
    once you get couple friends then the fun begins

9. yeah theres nothing to do.... it really sucks

i'm always smoking. i used to drink every weekend but i haven't so much lately.

I'm trying to think of something fun but nothing comes to mind... grrr

10. Bomb around in my classic truck, cow tippin'

11. ATVs/Snowmobiles/Old trucks

Get really stoned then go drive 'em.

12. I live in the country.
    So we just get fucked up alot and go mudbogging then have a bonfire at night.
    Drinking beer,smoking pot and mudbogging with friends all day then have a bonfire at night is the life, especially when you got like 20+ trucks and 4-wheelers out there. its awesome.
    Alot of beer,girls,fights and rednecks :)

13. i guess grasscity is a activity for you

14. Whenever I go home on break, I'm always pretty bored. I don't have many friends back home, so I usually chill & smoke with the 3-4 kids that I am tight with. Other than that, I usually just practice, write music, and go for hikes in the woods.

15. I see small town life hasn't changed since I was in high school, when the only entertainment is either getting high, getting drunk, or driving around.

That being said, now that I'm older I love living in a small rural town. I wouldn't want to live in a city.

16. go on a roadtrip

17. yeah when i got money and in a relationship going on i like the country

but when i'm broke and single i wish i was around more ppl

grasscity is my main activty right now until i get my books