Question for Sid and the others...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokie McBlunts, Apr 16, 2003.

1. if i would get 5 Floro's in and... i'd say 2 by 2 by (height) 8 or 9 is the size of the grow room... (small i know its a closet) but if i put 4 tube floro's (one on each wall going virtical) and one compact one on top (lowerable) would that still be not very good?

2. Ill let Sid speak for himself, he gives good advice.
    My 2 cents (I was a flouros man for awhile) get as many as you can in there. the more the better.

Good luck

3. smokie, it depends on the power of your fluros, and how many plants your trying to grow......if your space is 2x2=4sq feet needing approx 8000-12,000 lumens, and it's just about big enough for 4 plants if you prune them........well it also depends on the strain as well....go for an indica dominant or 100% indica......nice and small and a heavy stone.....Peace out......Sid

ps a 40w fluro gives out approx 3000 lumens.....

4. Yo Sid doesnt a 40w flouro only put out 1200 lumens not 3000 lumens? Not looking for an argument just curious?

5. not as far as i'm aware.....i may be wrong as i don't use them but i'm pretty sure.......Peace out.......Sid

6. Yes thats why you make the big bucks! I found a differant chart than the one I was using and you were right, 2960 for a 4' 40w at 1' above the deck.

I learn something everyday!