Question for people who live in New Jersey or have visited the shore

Discussion in 'General' started by HighInJersey, May 13, 2009.

1. This summer, me and a few of my close dudes are renting a house for a week at 1000$ rent, in Lavallete, NJ.

Ofcourse, we're each throwing down to make up the total of 1000.

My question is has anyone ever been to Lavallette Beach? We plan on smoking some bud down there over the course of the week.

Anyways, if anyone has been to Lavallete, is the beach open at night?

Are the law enforcement heavy on the beaches/neighborhoods.

I want to have a session on the beach at night sometime during the vacation and I'm wondering how safe that would be?

I'm looking forward to the trip ALOT, lol.

Anyways, thanks for any feedback and tips from anyone who has visted the area.:smoking:

2. #2 Codone, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Hahhahaha oh my god please do not go to a New Jersey beach. Anyone with pics please provide.

Edit: ha, shit you're from jersey, so uhm yeah...

3. #3 HighInJersey, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Aight cool man. :rolleyes:

4. lol wtf. I've been all over jersey, but I can't exactly answer your questions. I think they have police out there that if they see people doing anything suspicious they ride out there on an ATV to see whats up. I wouldn't recommend smoking on the beach, we would always just smoke in the backyard it's easier.

5. Heya, I live a few miles north of there. If u want to burn on the beach, anywhere in jersey, either go out on one of the jetti's/jettys(sp?), this way, you will see/hear any cops coming, or walk and puff along the waters edge, makes for easy disposal, and u get some exercise;). I always bring a joint up there when I walk my dog on the beach.
    You will be close to Sleazeside Beach/Park, the place is a meat-market of drunk college goers from PA, NJ and NY, so needless to say police presence is high. They are sneaky also, so keep your wits about you. They have the usual mountain bike patrol, foot patrol, and quads on the beach, if I am not mistaken.

6. You know what I decided to look up some pictures on good of the place OP mentioned.... And if all of Jersey looks like this then FUCK that place. Looks like a shitty ghost town.

7. Fuck lavalette.

For reall..