Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question for new england tokers..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jughead jones, Jun 22, 2010.

1. i've been buying bc bud recently because it's been around.. i'm paying 50 an 8th for this shit, and it's alright but doesn't even touch the buds i'm getting for 60 a bag (gdp,northern lights,mango).. is 50 a bag common for this bc bud in the NE area?

2. :eek:What the hell?
    I never even knew beasters made it to europe!

3. haha NEW england.. boston,NH,vermont etc...

4. Oh, my, god.

Yah thats what we get up here in western mass

5. goes around here for $40/8th. I agree about the quality though, not the greatest but decent for the price.

6. Lol...I hope you aint serious...

7. The stuff I get for $50 an eighth is just as good, if not better sometimes, than what I pay $60 for.

8. I live in ct and get good dank for 50 and eighth 55 for better shit and 35 to 40 for some beasters.

9. Its cool, it happens sometimes. It took me like two trys to figure out where British columbia was :eek:

10. ive been gettin DANK weed for 45 an eigth...its kinda a friend price but not really...basically 2 of my friends in our circle of friends are big dealers and are competing against eachother, but they are both my boys so it works out for me...and his bud is straight from cali

11. ya thats the average price , im from Eastern Maine, i pay 45-50 a 8th for Chrons

12. :eek: what the fuck

i live in mass and i pay 60-65 an 1/8 :mad: