Question for Cotton mouth.

Discussion in 'General' started by CityFlow420, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Alright, so I smoked 2 bowls (8 hits) of the herb. And would like too know if it is healthy for me too drink another 2 liter? I drank 2 2liters so far. Anything else you guys like too try too cure it? Thanks. Keep tokin'!:smoke:

2. Drink 1 container of Aunt Jemima maple syrup.

3. Drink some water, dude. Stop pumping all that sugar into your body.

4. I eat jolley ranchers and drink dr. pepper. that's all i can tell ya.

5. 2 liters of soda?

Is this is a serious question?
    Or are you talking about water..?

6. #6 Kaleidoscope3Y3s, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Try drinking some water, it will get rid of it and then you can drink as much soda as you want. Soda wont really get rid of cotton mouth cause it just dehydrates you more.

EDIT: wait do you mean you drank 2 litres of soda or water?

7. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

every time this man says something i say it in my head like he's next to me werid as shit but idk.

but my answer beloww.
    v

8. Alright, time too pump some water than, and pump some herb too. Thanks guys! Keep tokin'!

9. ooooowweeee dat boi cray!

10. Pump it up :yay:

11. I get cotton mouth a lot,

drink water and chew some gum :smoke:

12. Pretty much...

But you have it figured out now... So much soda isn't good for you though.

...Uhh...

:cool:
    [​IMG]

13. I wish I could get the "key ingredients" do you think crushing them up and dissolving the solid form into sprite then putting syrup in will have the same effect?

14. please tell me you are on about cider and that u turned the bottle into a bong ya wanker :wave:

15. If it makes you happy, do it. Haha. But for real though, I just keep a bottle of water and I take a drink after each bowl. It helps out quite a bit. Then I eat a little and drink a whole bottle and its near gone.

16. I'm super high and none of this thread really makes any sense to me.

I'm being serious, I keep reading some of these posts and most of the bottom half of them don't make very much sense at all.