question for cali growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lucus86, Mar 3, 2010.

1. ive heard that there is a phenotype of the super silver haze strain that is "LIKE THE BEST", i've heard that appart from its normal sativa characteristics its completly oppisate, " real short and stocky, never grows over 3 feet" , this quote is coming from another growing friend that read about it somewhere on the web that was selling clones a couple monthes back. the site said that if you asked a grower in cali about it they would know your talking about. ... if this is true i have a SSH plant thats got those exact characteristics, the seed poked its head 1/19 and i havent started flowering yet but shes 8inches tall, no more than a 6 in diameter, but her knods are so tight together, shes full of veg but she doesnt want to grow any taller, ill be putting her in the flowering room this weekend along with 2 himalayan golds, and 2 blue himalaya diesel pics below

Attached Files:

2. Keep an eye on CraigsList or Budbay.com , I know its sketchy but I just picked up a local strain (Gods Gift) and was pleasantly surprised, $15 for very well rooted ~8" plants. I have been watching a lot in SD and have seen it once or twice on clone lists on CL. Hope that helps.

3. not really looking for the strain just looking for a grower that can verify this story about the "BAD ASS PHENO for SSH" that i was told about, something like 1/100 seeds will produce this pheno, but its said to be the bomb, the website advertising this said if you asked a grower in cali about it, HE WOULD KNOW what your talking about, Its that good apparently.

4. IDK about that claim, I know quite a few, and they probably know of SSH, but not a specific phenotype. I was surprised many growers I have met didn't know what Super Lemon Haze was.

5. I've heard about the indica pheno of SSH, but haven't had the pleasure of seeing or smoking it, that's a grower's headstash right there.