Question for any farmers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pinkfloyd, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Question for any farmers
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
    I made a thread in the general section but after posting there it was recommended that I might find what I am looking for hear. Hear is a link to the original thread and a copy of my post.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/125703-help-homework-smoking-cafe-owners.html
    <o:p> </o:p>
    So I am in college getting my horticultural degree and for one of my labs I have to research a field of horticulture I want to go into. Well I want to grow bud and own a smoking café in Amsterdam or a medical marijuana facility in California. Either way I need to get a hold of someone that can answer some of these questions. I am suppose to interview them but because of the subject I have chosen I feel most people will be afraid to contact me.

1) What led you to your career path to growing marijuana?
    2) What was your educational background?
    3) What are your duties/responsibilities in your job?
    4) What benefits do you have? (lots of bud I would suppose, lol)
    5) What is the most challenging part of your job?
    6) Is there training you wish you would have had before starting and if so what?
    7) What was your most challenging project
    8) What resources do you depend on to help facilitate your job

Just so you can get an idea of what and how I am going to present this. I have to prepare a 5 minute oral report to include a description of my career choice and a summary of my interview. I also have to turn in a paper including name and job title of person interviewed. I will assume everyone will want to be anonymous and I hope my teacher will understand. Name of business or employer, contact information (lol) and a list of any other questions I asked.

Please someone that knows about this business pretend to own one and I will give you a cookie.