Question for a hookah

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NoTroubleNoFuss, Feb 15, 2011.

1. What is theeee best way to smoke weed out of a hookah? I've heard so many differant ways and I was just wondering should I mix with the shisha, or should I just throw some weed in the bolw and light that?

2. you wanna mix it in, if its not, it will burn very quickly, and taste horrible. The idea of shisha is that its wet, so the heat thats hitting it isnt instantly burning and charring it all, and they more end up "vaporizing" the material, but not really... Kinda hard to explain....lol but the heat source never directly contacts the product, but if you put weed on top its going to burn up before anything else in there does as its dry, and it will taint the flavor after its all burnt up. If you ask me, mixing in hash and hash oil is the best option unless you actually make some shisha with the bud in it so its thoroughly soaked, but im a hookah snob, ill admit that lol. I actually havent used it in a while, but there was a year or 2 when i smoked my hookah, any time i wasnt too busy to load it and light some coals lol....

3. My friends and I will normally put a layer of shisha in the bottom of the bowl grind up our bud and put it on top of that and then put more shisha on top...we normally let the bowl sit and "marinade" for about 10 min so that everything is moist. It works really.

4. yea haha, by mix, i mean more just dont let the weed be exposed to the heat, cause as anyone who has had shisha would know, mixing it is a fucking messy sticky disaster HAHAHAHAH.

I used to just make my own shisha with just bud in it, no tobacco, but it was always mixed with regular shisha, a whole bowl of bud shisha is ridiculous

5. Code:

thank you very much everyone

6. Just mix it up (I prefer mandarin shisha) and wash your hands, I don't see how that's 'a fucking messy sticky disaster' it's just slightly messy:smoke:..

7. this^
    owner of 5... last time we put it on top i had to listen to the newbies bitch about the taste

8. haha, sometimes you dont have access to a sink when using the hookah, i generally used mine in parks and open space around town when i was using it heavily.... but i also brought premixed shisha, after figuring out how annoying it is finding shisha goop on your clothes n shit many hours after using it hahahahahah. and believe me, it can become a disaster, it usually doesnt, but it can. Things happen hahahahhaha

9. Aaah this is what you need my friend ;) :
    [​IMG]

Used mine pretty much everywhere too, took that thing with me everywhere I went hehe.. That thing is a life saver ;) ! But when I have access to a sink, nothing beats some handicraft:hello:!

10. Aaah this is what you need my friend ;) (two, one for the coal and one for the shisha):
    [​IMG]

Used mine pretty much everywhere too, took that thing with me everywhere I went hehe.. That thing is a life saver ;) ! But when I have access to a sink, nothing beats some handicraft:hello:!

11. Also, make sure its at most 20% weed 80% shisha. Too much weed in the hookah can be very bad. I usually try for like 15-20% weed and it works out great. Honestly for a normal hookah bowl you don't even need 1 bong hit of weed in there usually.

12. haha well duh, i had those, then lost both pairs, replaced both, and lost one, and since you pretty much require one for the coal, but not the shisha, the only remaining was dedicated to coals, if it is clean it can be used for shisha before the coal but thats not usually the case hahaha. I generally carry a water bottle and a tiny bit of water will get the goop off your hands, or skin, but anything else water just rubs it in more