Question bout vaping

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 452289, Nov 26, 2013.

1. So we all know vamping is the next best way to ingest marijuana next to edibles, but I was wondering, every vape that I have owned always collects a layer of vape resin, now I know it's not as bad as regular combustion resin but my question is this, does that layer of brown goopyness get coated in our lungs over time like cig or pot resin does? Or is that layer of goopyness just what happens to vapes?
    Obviously that goopyness does go into out lungs but does it stay there or does it for some reason get moved around and what not since it's getting ingested? Just something I was thinkin bout today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Because vape resin seems just as sticky and hard to come off as regular resin does except this resin is basically dank and has not many carcinogens mixed in if any at all

3. #3 Weedity, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    Except vape resin is all mostly THC and other materials your lungs will absorb, while smoked resin is plant matter and what not that will not be absorbed into the lungs. 

Also, vaping is not 100 percent guaranteed healthy for the lungs, it's just immensely healthier than smoking is! 

Don't expect that since you use a vape you get NO carcinogens and NO res at all. You still do, depending on how or what you vape. But compared to smoking? It's not shit...

4. Well obviously it will contain insignificant carcinogens lol but yeah it being absorbed in our lungs answered my question because I was like well if resin reduces your pulmonary abilities then wouldn't vape resin too since it's also coating your lungs regardless of how uncarcinogenic it is.

5. #5 Weedity, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    Yeah vaping is fine for the lungs! The hotter the vape is, the more vape resin and some carcinogens it will give off though!

I look at it this way, when I smoke out of my bong after like 5 bong packs the bong is dirty again, the water is filthy. However, when I vape from my bong even on a high setting I go through 30 vape bong packs and the bong is still clean with very little "vape resin" built up on the sides.

Vape resin is mostly condensed vapor and THC so yeah lungs are fine!  :smoke: 

6. Makes me wish vaping could still get me as high as it used to... Oh well, more tar for me :p

7. Alright thank you sir!
    Now if only I could find a bong adapter for my pax id beset!

8. [quote name="emf3rd" post="19052747" timestamp="1385488724"]Makes me wish vaping could still get me as high as it used to... Oh well, more tar for me :p[/quote]Where does the tar come from??

Well you get more carcinogens from regular smoking than you do vaping. That's all I meant from that lol