Question! Answer fast!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Dec 19, 2004.

1. So I went out and picked up a package of Robotussin Gel Caps. The only active ingrediant in them is DXM HBr 15mg. Now theres 20 capsles, and if my math is good (which it isn't) that should be 300mg of DXM. Is this enough to work on me, if I'm 5'11 205lbs? How long will it take to kick in? What will I feel? Thanks. (oh and does DMX show up on drug tests?)

2. Oh and is this shit to do alone? Like I'm not going to do somthing stupid if I'm just sitting in my water bed watching tv am i?

3. God dammit, someone who knows answer this... (RuMJiL or Indy plz) OR ANYONE jesus christ, I need to know now... also how long will this shit last?

4. Take all 20, that should get you going. Im not sure about how long it lasts sorry man

5. yea take all of them, you will be fine alone esp at that dose, if you have some weed smoke that too, it will take at least 45 minutes to kick in id say at most an hour and a half and it will last about a few hours you will probly still feel it a tiny bit tommorw morning. no it isnt tested for in any drug tests.

Edit: by a few hours i mean it will last around 2.5 to 4 hours the main part at least, youll probly be buzzing for a while after tho

6. ok well tell me this then.. I gotta wake up and go to a hockey game (not playing because I got a game misconduct), will I be ok to go there and talk with my coaches and shit? Like Im not gunna be all fucked up? Then I have a game at 3:00pm, will I be ready to play? What I'm asking is this shit gunna last 9 hours?

7. i think you should be ok you might be a little groggy i doubt youll feel anything really by 3 pm tommorw if you want to play your best then you might want to wait a night but youd be fine if you did it tonight maybe just have a cup of coffee in the morning or something

8. Nah man, youll be fine by that time. Im sure you could do it tonight and be fine for tomorrow.

9. have a fun trip amn hope you make it ;)

10. Aight.. well I'm going to do it right now, I'll report back around 12pm or so tommorow... g'night ya'll!

11. Have a great night man... have fun..

12. 20 capsules. Geez, that just doesn't sound good. Did you check out the thread by Hempress...or did anybody? Or any of the other threads on it?

I'd hate for you to get sick. I get all yucky from that stuff when I use it for what it's for...I'd be all kinds of jacked up if I took 20 capsules. :p

13. It's okay rumjil.. Thats the usual dosage on those, he'll be fine.

14. the only thing thats really gonna help him be "There" for his game or whatever tomorrow is if he can actually sleep tonight. with my experience, after your done trippin on dxm its hard as fuck to get to sleep, for longggg amounts of time.

15. Yea when I did dxm, i couldn't sleep that night. I just felt weirded out and shit, and my body did not want to sleep even though i layed on a couch for hours it seemed. I'm done with DXM though, a little too weird for me. I'd rather do shrooms, and of course I still gotta try cid.

16. Well... I dropped all 20...I didn't feel anything for about 45 minutes. Then I got sick, and my stomach hurt, and I threw up twice. Then I layed back down and drifted in and out of sleep... I woke up remebering NOTHING... and feeling in a 'high' state.. but all in all.. I don't think it was worth the $6 for the pills... maybe I'll try a higher dose next time.. but it won't be for a long while because it seemed like a waste.

17. think it was because you puked???

18. Vommiting two times is what probably what dulled the effects. I'm not exactly experienced in DXM, but if ingested, and then you throw up? I doubt much is gonna stay in your body. There must've been other chemicals in there that made you puke. You might want to try other sources of DXM...

19. I was taking 20 pills of Robitussin Gel Caps a time ... worst mistake ever ... cause after like the 9th time ... and after taking 8 coricidin on top of one of the times ... I'd always get sick to my stomach, and I wouldn't feel the high anymore ... I would just see people having 4 eyes ... I just ended up getting sick and run down from it ... so don't do drugs, smoke pot.