Question?? amd My plants buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by XxblueboyxX420, Sep 28, 2010.

1. some picture and question... this entire week going to be rain and rain and rain.. no sun and going to be wet 66F here forecast

Overnight: Occasional rain. Areas of fog. Low around 56. South wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tuesday: Showers likely, mainly before 8am. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind between 8 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Rain likely, mainly between 11pm and 4am. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind between 11 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Wednesday: A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind between 9 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday: Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Rain likely after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Friday: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 42.

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 56.

I wondering if it time to bring in

Attached Files:

2. Your gonna have the chance of bud rot.. Luckily for me the last 2-3 weeks it'll be no rain and blazing hot and sunny

3. How long does it have left? 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? Looks about 3 out but i could be mistaken.

4. been about 3-4

5. soo what you think... think it should come up this week b/c of the weather last weed was sunny and great soo it got a great week 78F

6. thats the same weather forcast i have for my area.
    i didnt like it so i decided to take my plants down sunday night before it all started raining.
    i think u shud cut her aswell

7. Cut em, better be safe then sorry, I cut mine early and they look sexy, mine already started having areas of bud rot, so knowing the weather was only going to get worse I knew it was the right decision

8. yaa Guess... dont really want to but.. check out My Indoor Grow Journal link in the sig

I also been looking at the weather again going to be 72F and sunny soo this rain not coming I guess..

9. If the plants are healthy (which makes them less prone to issues when the season winds down), until it regularly gets below 40 at night you should be safe to let her/them go until they're fully mature.

Even low-level lighting when it's cloudy is better than no light at all and a premature chop. Even if the yield doesn't improve much, the quality and maturity of the smoke absolutely will, that's reason enough to leave those buds out a while longer if you don't want to waste the seasons work.
    Just keep an eye out for any mold or rot; the buds can have rot and 'look' ok, but when you touch them they'll fall apart, so keep a very close eye on them.

10. need more feedback guys.. any Northeast growers

11. I have family about as north east as you can get, before you hit Canada. They leave their plants out as late as mid to late October, even early November sometimes if they cover them with bags in the evenings (and if they don't get early snow).

Late in the season, they will look a little droopy in the mornings, but that's normal and so long as the plants are healthy it's completely safe: When it's cold at night, the plants have a defense mechanism in the early evening that causes them to quickly both perspire, and suck the moisture from the delicate leaves into the stalks. This protects the cellular structure in the leaves from damage when they freeze; the less moisture in the leaves during a cold snap, the better they survive. Then in the morning, when it warms up a little, they slowly refill. This help?

12. ok thx... I did not get your last msg weird get never updated for me lol..

13. I live in North East of Canada, thats why I suggest you cut them down, the weather is going to continue to get worse in regards to moisture

14. im in NE n mine is out in the rain day3 right now. :( im waiting till it drys up to cut no more watering cuz it wont need it

15. well weather there much be cold like 30 40 50F idk what in C but here on the coast its 50 to 70+.. tomorrow saying Wednesday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind between 10 and 14 mph.

but then other two days of rain then saying Sun again for 4 days Avg temp 59 soo I might leave it out.. weather looking good.. OCT right around the corner is indian summer is coming hope its Dry not wet

16. That sucks man. I got bud rot on some of my buds but I was wondering if it was okay to smoke still? I see no signs of mold..

17. Bud rot is like a mold, which is not good to smoke, and I hope your removing the bud rot because it will spread to your entire plant, and maybe your other plants as well

18. heh over night of sunday monday n tuesday of rain all my strawberrys turned moldy, im glad i took my plants inside,

19. Really? Like mold but it isnt mold right? I did remove it all and found these yellow little worms in there eating away. Are those safe to smoke too haha