question about yield? and a little more :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by domattiz, Jun 5, 2017.

1. #1 domattiz, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    hello dear grasscity residents, this is my first post ever after reading and learning a lot from here since i was a little boy haha :) so i recently started my first serious grow (i grew in my balcony before and ruined them due to lack of information that i now have) i used some bagseeds from a nice strain, i potted 6 of them and even though i'm not a lucky person surprisingly 5 of the pots turned out to be girls. 3 of the pots contain 2 girls each, and the rest are single so there are 8 girls in there. i know i shouldn't be planting more than one in each pot but i germinated even more seeds, so i thought i should give the most of them a chance. anyway..

they've been growing under 3x 1500 lumens 2700k led bulbs, 2x 7000k led bulbs and 1x 35w 2700k cfl
    a little fan taking the heat away from the bulbs. the temperature is around 26-28c. i feed them with nutrients 3-8-6 every other watering. so far they don't have any complaints about any of these :)

so.... i just did some supercropping last week (it's the third week of forced flowering.) they were stretching so fast that some of them were already running out of space. as you can see in the pictures i have a very limited space. that's one issue why i forced flowering. the other is that i'll be having a visitor at the end of the month and by that time i presume the smell would be very present. i need to get to the harvest by then, and that would be a month and a half in the flowering. i started lowering the light periods and now its at 11/13.

one question is, how much would these girls yield after a month and a half in the flowering?
    the other one is, can i even get them mature enough to harvest in the next 20 days?

any other reply is also welcome, as i try and learn new info every day. i'm pretty enthusiastic about this :)

Attached Files:

2. No one can tell you how much you will yield - especially with only 6 weeks of flowering. No way those plants will be even close to harvesting in 20 days.

3. Not enough light or time. Those won't be even close to ready in 20 days, way too many plants and not enough light ! And why are you on an 11/13 schedule? You need 12 hours of darkness, the extra hour of darkness isn't going to increase yield or do anything other than stress the plant some more. No evidence backing 11/13 other than stoner science that "more darkness equals more time to increase resin derppp" wrong ! Get the plants on 12/12 or suffer !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Everything everyone else said is completely on point, no way your even close to being done in 20 days, that looks more like a 70 dayer imo. Beyond that why are you super cropping in flower? Should've been done mid veg

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

5. Want another person to tell you that they won't be ready in 20 days? You got it! ;)

• Like Like x 1