Question about woman equality

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud 9, May 21, 2010.

1. I don't get this either. IMO it's OK to return the favor if they hit you first, just not as hard as you can. Only as hard as they hit you. And not if they don't hit you first.

2. Yes girl's have the same right's but a woman is very fragile. When a woman hits me it doesnt hurt.. o.o Soo, haha, idk bout that one. Should never hit a woman though. If anything just verbal abuse them :p

3. You do know we are talking about humans here right? No one gives a shit if a female hippo can be bigger than a male. What he is saying is that, in general, men are more physically dominant than women but because of the feminazi movement and equal rights, women have jobs equal to their physically superior male counterpart when there are more qualified men who could be doing the job better, but because of equal rights, we fuck nature in the ass and hire the woman.

example:
    (all men and women in example are equal on paper - credentials, schooling, etc.)
    In a normal world if 10 men (we will say on average are 6'3 and weigh 220 lbs for this example) applied to work for the NYPD and 10 women (we will say on average are 5'9" and weigh 120 lbs) also applied, 10 men would be hired without a blink of the eye because being a police officer is a physically demanding job.

In the jacked up world we live in though, it might be 5M/5F or maybe 7M/3F that are hired because of the equal rights movement and no one wants to piss the feminazis off and have a lawsuit on their hands.

I don't treat women like shit, hit them, or think less of them, but I do have common sense and realize that we are absolutely not created equally and shouldn't be treated as such. Im not saying that men are smarter than women and they should be constrained to the kitchen, I'm only talking on a physical level. Women want to be treated equal on all fronts, but they simply aren't created equal on all fronts and cant/shouldn't try to compete with men when it comes to something that could potentially endanger others based on a lack of physical prowess.

How about when half of the NFL is made up of women, then you will convince me that we were created equally.