Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about weed and milk

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rollablunt4me, Mar 23, 2009.

1. well i want to make the weed tea with milk but im not gonna have time to let it simmer for a long time could i possible just put the weed in the milk then put that into the micro wave? would this work? and if you have done this or have any idea how long should it be in there?

i couldnt find any peanut butter

2. the microwave is too hot..you'd need to slow simmer the milk on the stove

3. what if i turned the power down to like 50% or so?

4. Seems pretty risky, if you're off by a few seconds in the wrong direction you might completely screw yourself and either waste the bud or make the milk taste gross...
    or both

5. what if i used cheese and added some cooking oil to make it have alot of fat then put the bud in melted it all together in the microwave and put it on some bread?

6. try it and report back haha

(ive heard about people cooking weed in the micro and it working so it should work..)

7. I dunno I've only made it on the stove

8. if your worried about getting caught just do the sensible thing....go in your backyard and make a giant bonfire and make some tea like george washington did and it wont smell up your house and you will probably get blazed off your super tea too