Question About Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by txbiomass, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 txbiomass, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Since vaporizers deliver roughly 90% THC, bongs deliver %75, and joints/blunts do 30%, will it take longer for vaped weed to clear your system for a drug test and shorter for joints and blunts? It just seems logical. I vape the majority of time.

2. vapes dont give you more thc, they just give you less plant matter
    so i think they should be the same

3. No weed monster, vaporizers are more efficient at delivering THC as well. The heat from fire breaks down the bonds of the THC chemical, therefore resulting in less THC reaching the blood stream.

And to OP, I would guess so if you smoked and vaped the same amount of weed. But if you vaped and smoked to about the same high, I would say its about the same level.

4. I don't think that there is a difference whether or not you smoke from a bong or a joint/blunt or vape when it comes to tests.

5. Good question. I have no idea..........:confused:

6. As long as you are getting to the same high, it's the same amount of THC.

7. The only accurate number in that is your vaporizer = 90% THC. That's fairly accurate, but it's closer to 99%.

Joints/bongs/blunts cannot deliver more than the THC amount in the pot being smoked, which is rarely above 25%.

8. with that logic then the Vape can only deliver that 25% too. though really the numbers do not reflect which percentage of the plant is THC which is as he said around 25% but how much of said 25% is ingested by you.

I would agree with the logic of my fellow posters in that it will be the same if you're getting about the same level of high. It comes down to how much of the active ingredients were absorbed by your body. the same amount of active ingrdients would be used to gain the same high regardless of method smoked. The only difference would be in the bud economy more high for the same amount of weed

9. Yes but it delivers 90-99% of that 25%.

10. there shouldn't be any correlation between smoking apparatus and drug test results...

11. oh, i didnt know that. i would think the chemical bonds breaking down would make your lungs absorb the thc better (smaller particles, you know?). thanks for the info, though