Question about vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by linkman553, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Okay, so I want to get a vaporizer this Christmas with my Christmas money. I was discussing different vaporizers with my friends.

What kind of vaporizer does anybody recommend? Is it worth the money for an expensive volcano one? Can i get a reliable long lasting one for under 200 dollars?

Any suggestions on vaporizers? Any advice about vaporizing shopping?

2. Vaporbrothers/Iolite: great vapes for the cost.

3. DA buddha vaporizer. I have had that and got rid of it for the volcano and just recently got rid of the volcano and would rather go back to Da buddha vape. Volcano gives a lot of air in the bag and less vapor, as were da buddha gives more vapor and less air. Also the bag thing is cool at first but it really gets old after awhile always having 2 hold the bag up then turning it off and on all the time. Da buddha is hands free so its a lot better. Save the money and buy da buddha.

Just my 2 cents:smoking:

4. Don't listen to anyone who vouches for the vaporbrothers. Hands down terrible design.

5. vapolutions are the best on the market if your not worried about the amount you put in the vaporizer to be vaporized.... vapolution holds about 1/3 gram pellet but if you want somethin that holds a lot and works efficiently get the volcano...

6. Da Buddha is the best. Just wait, more people will agree.

7. Da buddha, or even a magic flight launchbox if you want a portable vape (fits in ur palm) and its $88

8. DA BUDDHA LIKE YOU HEARD^^!
    just fucking around. I seriously love the da buddha[aka dbv] and I did used to own a vapor brothers, i had it for a year until the heating element started to die out. The vapor bros doesnt have as good of a heating element as the dbv, it also has a horrible angle so that herb can easily fall out, onto the vaporizer and into the electronics on the inside, another one is that the vapor bros takes the air from the bottom of the unit(the underside) and it gets contaminated when it passes through dirty dusty electrical wires and internal parts and sucks up whatever crap lays on the flat surface that it sits on. the dbv dolved all these problems. it gives very rich hits, that compromise for its efficiency, but it definitly gets me very lifted dont get me wrong

9. Money= DBV

Less money= something else

10. Go for the Da Buddha if you want a nice home unit. Launch Box for a portable unit!

11. or go for the silver surfer if you want DBV but at peak performance

12. Not to mention being able to customize it =]

I'll vouche for the surfer any day

13. ^ One of the best investments I made. (in terms of smoking tools lol)

14. You can customize the Da Buddha too. You can even use the same mouthpieces from the SSV site (they get the better glass there) for your Da Buddha.

The paint jobs on the SSV are slick and the angled look is nice as well, however there are some inherent annoyances with this design. First off, the heating knob is always facing away from you so you have to flip it over when you want to turn the heat up or down. The cord juts out of where you vape (where the heating element is). A few annoyances to consider since the Da Buddha has everything on the front.

This fact was very important to me (besides the cost) since I had to keep it hid against a wall (under my bed). Flipping it over each time to turn the heat up a little would have been a huge annoyance at that point.

15. for sure, well once mines on i dont plan to be using different blends or anything, one temp... one herb

16. If you turn it up a little after a bit you will get more of the other canabinoids out of the herb.

17. yeah at the same time though i am the type of smoker who really enjoys the "greens hit" and then i dont mind cashing it a bit early. We are saving up vaped weed to make butter, so might as well make sure its got some left lol

18. DA buddha for sure, I love mine. You can get them for $160 with a power grinder on ebay for $160.

19. I've never used Da Buddha, but its reputation seems to precede itself on this forum. However, I don't see why you would spend that much on the Buddha when a Vtower, which does everything the Buddha does and more, could be had for the same price. I have used the Vtower and I can say that it works quite well, but having not used Buddha I can't really compare the two on any other aspect than their features... my 2cents

Obviously both would be worthwhile purchases.