question about tiger bloom

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nineotwooneo, Feb 5, 2012.

1. will it work good and should i use it everyday or what any inf thx

2. Use it every third watering..it's a chemical so you'll have to remember to flush at the end..but it works great..water, water feed, water , water , feed

3. Tiger Bloom is advertised like all Fox Farms products as organic. I have read that it contains some chemical fertilizer but not 100% sure. All my bottle says is that it contains earthworm castings and beneficial micro nutes. Either way I have used it with great success every other watering at 3/4 strength. It works best when paired with Big bloom but will do just fine on it's own.

4. That might work if you're watering every 48 hours, but I only water every 5-7 days. I use as much as 5 tsp/gallon and feed every time. Only 2/8 strains can't handle it. Don't get me wrong I end up flushing for two weeks at the end, but I just got some H&G drip clean. Hopefully in the future I will only have to flush a few times at the end. Only issue with Tiger Bloom really is the N is a little low for some plants. Calcium is the only thing you might need, besides possibly a small N boost. Most strains should be fine without either though.

You can definitely grow some dank with Farm Fox nutes though, check my journal ;)

5. It and Grow Big both have EDTA iron, not organic at all. Only Big Bloom is organic but you should not waste your money on that.

6. All the fox farm products work. There is a guy on here with a journal using only FFOF products check that out he had some sweet colas. But from experience you have to have a cal mag supplement with FFOF unless you use lime already in your soil!

7. #7 Numbnutts, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Sorry man it ain't organic.....

Ingredients: Calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, earthworm castings, Norwegian kelp, iron EDTA, zinc EDTA, manganese EDTA, copper EDTA, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA), sodium borate, and sodium molybdate.

I'm pretty sure it's not anyway...big dif between organic, and organic based...doesn't mean it ain't good shit, I just don't wanna use Chemicals..

8. do a search of my posts and there is one where I describe how I used the fox farm products in detail

I have since moved on to the General Organics line from GH and its great, much better results and I use much less nutes

9. Yeah that kinda drives me nuts when they put organic, but it isnt organic..just the base materiwls they used are..liquidd nutes in a bottle are kinda a blessing im starting to think..i went all guanos this time and organic microblast, now that im on day forty flower I cant tell if the yellowing is normal or if its n def too much or if its micros..so always a learning process.