Question about the Rain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VanillAroma, May 29, 2009.

1. So Its Been Raining alot where i am...i was wondering if there was a way to prevent the rain from harming my plants life?
    life a garbage bag over it? or something...i havent done anything yet... but im worried that they might get over watered...
    thanks in advance...

2. Generally speaking they will fare well on their own but I understand completly why your asking. Heavy rains can ruin some plants.

* Make a shelter using garbage bags and cut up coat hangers & duct tape. Coat hanger will serve as support for bags and secure with the duct tape. For small plants.
    * 5 gallon buckets turned upside down if the plant isn't too large yet.
    * Bend a branch from a neighborig tree over the top of your plant and tie with whatever is handy. This will cut the rain from beating your plant.
    * Larger plastic trash cans (cleaned of course) turned upside down over larger plants.
    * Or as I have done in the past, take a garbage bag and make a poncho for your plant by cutting a hole in the bag and simply drape over the plant. Remove asap though.

Peace,
    FG