Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about the price of an eighth.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattytsanchez, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Alright so my dealer sells eighths for $45 and I only have $40 on me. Considering he sells grams for $15 each, does asking him if he would take $40 for an eighth sound reasonable or should I go by his price? Thanks for any input and stay toasty!

2. Tell him whatcha got and if your a good customer he will take care of ya

3. He could come through for you , could not

4. Say its cool if its like 3.2

5. This is all

6. If its mids I wouldn't pay more than 40. If its dank, like sticky and one hitter, its worth at least 50.

7. let him know all you have is 40 and see if u can get that

8. i am close with my dude he sells dank for 50 to me but otherwise 60 and its goooood

but yeah i know people that sell high mids for that

9. If he's cool he'll let it go this time maybe even say you'll pay him back but a few bucks one time won't kill anyone.

10. yeah, or just tell him you'll get him five back soon

if a gram is 15, an eighth for 45 is pretty good

11. "High Mids" lol

12. It should be cool if you guys have known each other for a while, just don't try to pull that if you two just met.

13. Just ask him "how much can you do for 40?"

14. ask him once nicely if he can hook you up. if no, you pay the price. simple.

15. yeah i would say ask how much for 3 grams

16. Just tell him how much you have.

I got 2 grams of OG Kush yesterday for 20 bucks, just because I go through him and he is close with my boyfriend.
    The worse he can do is say no.

17. Just ask what he can give you for $40