Question about the law

Discussion in 'General' started by gop, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Im just wondering if my neighbours across the street suspect im growing weed im my cupboard can they call the cops on me based on purely a suspicion. The cupbonot completely lightproof ( Ill be doing that in the next few days) and there has been light coming out of my window at odd times. Today I woke up at 5am and pulled the curtains and I see the neighboars across the street quickly close their curtains. Why are they looking at my windows at 5am?? Im pissed right now :mad: So Im wondering if they call the police and say they suspect im growing weed coz of dim light coming out of my window during the night, how are the police going to react. this is in the UK btw

2. you could always say it's your computer screen at night. otherwise bang on their door and ask why they're so fuckin nosy. haha

3. yeah, it can be many things and they can't know for sure. Just wondering how the police would react if someone calls them and says that they suspect a small grow op coz of light coming out of my window at random times

4. people can call the police on your for anything! question is...are the police goin to come??

but if someone says you're growing weed then they're probably goin to come!

5. I'd say TOMORROW get that shit completely light proof, and do your best to get it smell proof....I know thats like impossible, but put like those Glade plugins and shit around your house to mask the smell, and try to seal the cupboard well.

Then dont worry about it, because if theres no more evidence to the outside - I doubt your neighbors know whats going down.

Unless theres a possiblity they could ahve looked in the window....in which case get rid of your stuff