Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about the herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brizzy 420, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Sup yall, just joined the city today. peace peace. didnt really know where to post this, hopefully i posted it on the right section. :eek: anyways, my question is, how can i find out what type of strain i have, i just copped an oz of some beautiful looking bud. i mean beautiful. is there any advice you guys can give me on how i can figure out what type of strain i currently have? i can post pictures, but id also like to know how to find out what i have. please and thank you. peace

2. Hey man, welcome to the city. And to help with your problem, there is really no way to name a strain based souly upon looks or pictures, sorry.

However, with pictures, you can usually tell if it's good quality bud, so please post :)

3. No doubt, thanks for the tip. i will post pics ina few minutes. thanks again:smoking: