Question about the dreadded t-break :/

Discussion in 'General' started by Jitros067, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Day 5 so far, up till now, I've had no cravings what so ever. I've been smoking everyday for a year now and the main reason was to help me fall asleep, but it got up to the point where it didn't make me tired at all, instead I wanted to do shit like play video games or watch movies.

So yeah 5th day so far and I'm BORED AS FUCK. I really want to go pick up a gram to just pass this boring ass day and start anew tomorrow.

Anyways, my question is, it's only been 5 days, will it have made a difference? Will I get super stoned all of a sudden? It usually takes me 3-4 bowls to reach the high I want (I LOVE being stupid high).

Also, check out my soundcloud woop woop.

2. There'll be somewhat of a difference, but try to go for 30 days if you want to be fall-on-your-face-stoned again

3. Yeah I agree, hold out. You'll get higher on less weed for a few days but it'll build back up really quickly.

4. Hm, I was just hoping to spend today burning up a g and just being a lazy fuck, but I guess the end result of a month t break would be sooo worth it.

5. Go for more if you can. I mentioned yesterday or the day before on here that one time I stopped for three months and worked out like crazy during that time. When I smoked again, my friend rolled a j of mid and I took one hit. I was fucking ripped, whereas before I was smoking only good.

6. I'm on a forced t-break ( on probation , fucking hate living in Kansas . Everyone is so closed minded and on top of that we're part of the Bible Belt I gota gtfo) and after the first 2 weeks i stopped having "cravings" I'm on my 3 month of 6 and I think about it but I think more about the fun times I could be having more than I think about actualy getting high again , not to say I'm not FUCKING STOKED to smoke again lol