Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about THC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhostFaceKiller, Dec 7, 2010.

1. My friend can't stop taking ghost hits (puffing out a cloud of smoke then sucking it back in. NOT holding smoke in your lungs so long that no smoke is noticeable when you exhale. As far as I'm aware both ways are called ghost hits whether ones wrong or not I don't know so if you'd like to clear that up too, feel free) whenever he smokes weed. Seeing this done I asked if he felt any higher doing that, because my thought was that THC might be escaping into the air before it got into his lungs. So my question: Is any amount of THC lost from the smoke when the smoke is released from your mouth before sucking it back in when doing a ghost hit?

2. What a valid question, my friend. Although I'm afraid, it is one I do not have the answer to. You must go to the tree of knowledge, there, and only there, will your question be answered.

3. Your thinking about a Mushroom cloud, atleast thats what it sounds liek to me.

Think about it this way, when you hitting a bong and the smoke travels from the bottom to your mouth do you lose any thc :confused:

I personally can smoke a whole blunt or j just doing mushies and I still get blitzed off my ass :D

4. If you do the mushroom cloud correctly, you will lose minimal cannabinoids compared to not doing it

5. Ah but you see in a bong the THC has nowhere to escape since it is enclosed. You do lose some THC in the water, but you still get ripped. My main concern would be if you'd be even more blitzed if you wouldn't do the "mushroom" or "ghost" hit however you want to call it.

6. I have a habit of ghosting ever hit when I smoke a blunt or joint. I always get high :smoke:

7. same :smoke:

8. I believe you loose as much THC as smoke you don't inhale. Plus its just an awesome trick. I have only met 2 other people that can do it (not including myself)

9. Some, but nothing significant if you're doing it right.

10. When i let it out from my mouth and up my nose, it gets me higher than normal

11. dude i do the bubble all the time i just got a sack of some purps 3 hits with the bubble i fell asleep lol

12. If he inhales it into his lungs before puffing it back out (not sure if this is what you're saying) then the THC gets absorbed almost immediately. However, if he just has it in his mouth, puffs it out, and then inhales it you might be losing some THC but if he's doing the trick like a legit Monkey Toker he should still be getting ripped like a baby on steroids, booya! Kudos and tokin' :bongin: