Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about THC metabolization

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HKArmy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I understand that the hair retains THC metabolites based on the time of usage, but at what point does the body stop producing THC metabolites?

I don't understand how people fail hair analysis tests when, if you cut your hair to the scalp and haven't smoked in a month or two, wouldn't your body stop producing THC metabolites?

At what time duration does your body stop producing THC metabolites in your hair?

2. your body doesn't produce THC metabolites. Once ingested into your body, the cannabinoids are broken down, but if your not ingesting more then your body isn't going to keep being restored of metabolites.

3. So if I cut my hair and let it grow out to the 1.5inch required for a hair test, they'd never find it, right?

4. Bump for a little more justice!