Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about substituting urine (PLEASE HELP)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dayofdaspookies, Nov 30, 2011.

1. So my friend has a drug test coming up and I was going to do the old switcheroo with some travel shampoo bottles (she has big boobs so she is planning on storing them under them) and another friends urine. My question was that If my friend takes prescription medicines:

medicines: Bentyl (Dicyclomine) 10 mg
    Cymbalta (Duloxetine HCL) 30 mg

Will these show up on the test, and if they do will it matter? Also the test is with lab corp and in around one week.Any thing I should be weary of besides the meds?

2. I remember looking online one time, and saw that painkillers show up. But then again I don't really know shit.

3. If the medications are prescribed, it doesn't matter...I don't know exactly how it works, but you can provide proof of your prescription to the lab.

At any rate, we can't talk about other drugs (aka "unmentionables") here. The Rules, 4(j).

4. Both are legal drugs that are prescribed by doctors... both of those drugs can't be abused, they are not illegal so she shouldn't worry. If they come up on drug tests, your friend will be fine because they are prescribed, she won't have to worry about taking drugs she has a prescription for.

5. #5 dayofdaspookies, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    they arent pescribed to the one taking the test, my friend who is peeing for her takes them. Its just some anti anxiety and irritable bowel syndrome stuff. Nothing illicit,

6. she better keep some hand warmers under her titties too to keep it at the right temp

7. Depends, we need some pics of the titties to determine if they are big enough to keep the urine warm.

The only way we can help you OP is if we can get some pics of the boobs, bare.

8. Dude i'm not trying to be a wet blanket but I need help about the prescription thing.

9. #9 PCjabber, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I doubt either of those drugs will show up on a test, but I don't work for LabCorp...so I don't really know for sure. However, neither of them seem to have recreational uses, so I don't see why they'd be tested for.

EDIT: 400th post :hello:

10. They should not test for either one of those, nor should they show a false postive for anything else. Good luck!

11. the way I undestand it is that they look for drugs people abuse, not every thing in the pee. and even if they did they don't have the medical records nor the authority to get them,

12. I doubt those two will come up on a general drug test, they would come up on a medical/advanced drug test used by hospitals. Usually drug tests that companies use will search for illegal drugs, like marijuana, meth, cocaine, etc., or even legal drugs like painkillers that can be abused (like opiates: ex, codeine, vicodin, hydrocodone, oxycontin, etc). Chances are they won't search for those drugs she uses, and if they do, they are legal and have no potential for abuse, so she'll be fine. If they ask about them (which is highly unlikely), she can just say she has a prescription and she should be fine. If they ask for the prescription (which, would be even more unlikely), she'd be fucked.

She'll be fine using that urine, taping them under her boobs will work, they will keep the urine warm.

13. would a place like labcorp even have the authority to ask for them?

14. From what I looked up yes. google is easy to use in case you didn't know.

15. what exactly did youfind becauseI know narcotic drugs would trip it "PK's and all that otherbad shit that our government wants to sell us besides the ick" but what about just non abusable prescription drugs.

16. the "urine" has to be at the right temperature also, or it won't show up as urine.

17. [quote name='"Doozyy"']the "urine" has to be at the right temperature also, or it won't show up as urine.[/quote]

It will still show up as urine, they just check for temp.