Question about stealth/PC grow in small room.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by gojohnnyboi, Oct 10, 2012.

1. How possible is it to grow in a small area(PC box or self-built box), and with the use of a home made carbon filter(or possibly other solution?) have air blowing into the room through it even during flowering and have 0 smell?

Problem is, I live with my parents, and my room is small as fark. Although I can definitely camouflage a PC box easily into my room, smell at all will be a dead giveaway.

So, in short, how possible, and through what measures, is it to achieve an unscented, small grow?

2. Johnny, your not going to get rid of the smell 100%. it will cut it down but full budding plants are very strong smelling. my suggestion would be either grow outdoors and use your PC case to veg a few plants to transplant outside or get your own place. micro grow is gonna smell, going to be somewhat noisy and possibly have light leaks (unless you do a good job sealing everything).

up to you, but know if you grow in a nazi state then your parents are liable to get in deep shit as well.