Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Spliffs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Homemadebongman, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ok so i have rolled a couple of spliffs lately but i mostly just like me joint with all weed but i didnt have enough so i mixed it with tobacco. basically i was wondering are they bad for you because your mixing tobacco...THANKS :hello::hello:

2. Inhaling any amount of tobacco is bad for your lungs. I'm not going to call you harsh names or anything but use some logic.

If I drink a cup of antifreeze instead of a pint is it still going to kill me?

3. Yup, like xmaspoo said, tobacco is tobacco whether it's in a cig or a spliff, and inhaling it has the same effects on your lungs

4. thanks guys for the replies....:wave:

5. just to add it will be worse in a spliff than just a straight cig due to the lack of filter.

but stick with green for joints. unless your European...they seem to love their spliffs :confused:

6. What they said. PLUS, marijuana opens up the bronchial tubes in your lungs, allowing the smoke from tobacco to enter easier.

7. #7 THC-Vapour, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009

We were taught from a good age to roll with tobacco
    and it doesnt seem right to not put tobacco into the mix (apart from pipe)

Plus the majority of green smokers in the UK and EU smoke ciggies
    BEFORE smoking green. :rolleyes:

8. marijuana opens up the bronchial tubes in your lungs hmmmm i didnt no that

9. Im not european im AMERICAN:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

10. that sucks.... shit.

11. no problem man. I understand that... thats why I said it...
    but for real I have never smoked a spliff and never plan on it, simply because I smoke cigs and hate tthen so I see no reason to taint my weed

I do love my blunts tho I don't know how much they compare