Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about some bud i bought.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITE ROSS, Mar 19, 2011.

1. me and my friends bought some bud last night and it was supposed to be just some dank but when we smoke this it had like a sourness taste to it and it smelt just how it tasted it was weird but maybe it was just because i usually smoke regs only haha but my question is do you think this could have been like some sour diesel or something?

2. Sounds like some diesel to me, one of my favorites. Just really hard to get :-(

3. yeah it really surprised me it was like a nice little present or something xD

4. well no one can tell you if its soud d or not since there are many other strains that smell/taste sour...i hate getting bud that someone doesnt know what it is because if i love it i wont know where to get it again!

5. Yep, there's Sour Diesel, Sour Kush, Sour this sour that... I've never had a sour strain I didn't like, enjoy it :smoke: