Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about smuggling urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuzzerBeater911, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Hey GC. So I have a drug test coming up for a job, but seeing as 4/20 is tomorrow, there's no way I'm going to stay clean. I know my drug test is private, so I'm going to use my friend's piss.

My question is how much urine do I need to fill the cup? I was planning on using an Elmer's glue bottle strapped to my leg, but if you guys have any better ideas let me know.

2. I usually smuggle mine in my bladder.
    Outlandish, I know:(

3. I put it on a small lotion bottle that would hold about 3 oz and the just tucked it in my boxers...... Just gotta make sure yoy keep it warm... I put it rite on the heater vent at the feet of the car before goin in to take the test.

4. Strap some hand warmers to the side of it

5. I think it's 30 mL so take 60 just in case.

6. piss in a condom and attach it to two little hotties.