Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about smoking tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing 420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I have a drug test in the morning for my job and I already smoked yesterday and smoked a couple hours ago I'm planning on drinking tons of water when I wake up. So my question is will it change anything if I smoke now

2. Drink tonnes of water 2-4 hours before the test, and pee in the cup mid stream lol.

3. Work out. Work out. Work out. Aaaaand drink water of course.

4. Uhh yeah, you will increase the amount of THC in your body. Wait until the morning jesus christ.

5. no, go and melt your brain, think of how awesome it would be :smoke:

6. I'm skinny and have muscle so I'm hoping I'll pass if I don't it's not a big deal

7. might as well smoke haha ur already dirty. In the morning work out a ton. In a sweater and sweat pants. The idea is to sweat as much as possible. And chug a shit ton of water.

8. It's not a big deal for you to fail a job related drug test? You must be one carefree person.

9. Yeah your pretty much fucked odds are it's too late.... So why not get high and celebrate that now you don't have to go to work anymore :))))

10. Is it really that hard to wait like less than 12 hours? Seriously dude

11. Dude your fucked. I don't know why you smoked hours before the morning of your drug test.

Whatever you think, you WON'T pass the drug test, no matter how much you drink.