Question about shipping seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by blazin420, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Ok, I ordered some nice seeds recently but am now getting a little worried. I read in another thread about someone who ordered a piece through the mail that customs seized it but still sent the box. Only inside was a letter saying that customs seized the contents of the package. Obviously no arrest because there is no grounds for it.

My question is, if customs finds the seeds addressed to me, will the cops come knocking on my door?

2. i have thought about ordering seeds also (i live in the us) and was wondering this same question which is probaly what kept me from getting them yet... i would also like an answer to this question

3. Well, hopefully I won't be able to answer it for you. lol

4. yea, ive been wonderin this myself.

5. I have received seeds from all over the world. I receive seeds quite regularly and I live in the Northeastern U.S. I have never had a problem. As long as the person or seedbank that is sending the seeds is discreet, you should have no problems.....

6. I got my seeds the other day. No problem. And quicker then I thought too. I ordered from seedsdirect in the UK. Got them in a little more then a week. And I got 10 free seeds with my order. I'll definately order from them again.