Question About Setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by awelch, May 15, 2014.

1. I plan on growing four plants at a time under a 400w hps I want to buy a kit I found for 500 but I would also like to get as cheap as I can so my question is I plan on getting a 3x3 with a fan and a light kit but I was wandering what yaw think and what yaw would do

2. Buy the best quality gear you can afford. It will (should) pay for itself in one grow. I didn't want to spend a lot either, so I found most of my equipment used. What could have cost me $4000 only cost about $1400.

3. For godsake don't buy someone's kit. They are always way over priced, missing things you need and includes shit you don't.

I recommend a 600w dimmable ballast so you can have it switched on 400w and you have the option of going down to 250w if you get heat trouble or switching up to 600w if you want bigger yield.

A 3x3 tent will cost about £50 and makes setting up so much easier. A 6" decent branded inline exhaust fan should handle even 600w light just fine. Are you planning on growing hydro or soil?