Question about rolling papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by treester, Dec 12, 2013.

1. This is gonna sound hella stupid but I need to buy some rolling papers, and there is no way other than online for myself. But does anyone own rolling paper where on the box it doesn't say like "rolling papers" "cigarette papers" "cannabis" etc.. you get the jist. I mean it can't say those words like on the back, inside or anywhere.I'm thinking of ordering off this website so i would like to know if it comes in any special grass city packaging or whatever I guess hemp would be okay because i'm telling them its special paper for art class and they won't know what that means. I know this is really dumb please don't question me haha if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Why don't you just get a pack, take them all out and store them in a separate place and throw the actual pack that holds them away?

Sent from my LGMS659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Most things you order online dont just come as is in store they "USUALLY" come in a shipping brand box Usps,fedex etc labeled on the side visible  from the outside and with the rest of your shipping information, as long as the box is not opened you "SHOULD" be fine 

4. Contact the website. They will tell you what they package products in I'm sure :) Fragrantparrot

5. #5 DownTheCross, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    If you mean the papers packaging:Just get a pack and sharpie it black. Unless your parents are idiots they'll know what a rolling paper looks like though lol.And if you mean the shipping box:Most places just ship in a regular box with your address and a return address shipping label on it.

6. I buy all my smoking papers here, http://www.rollingpapersexpress.com never had an issue yet and my packages come unmarked. pretty sure most online sellers  would be stealth though as it could cause issues at work and in apartments etc 

7. im confused a rolling paper is a rolling paper regardless of what the pack looks like... what is your situation exactly?