Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about rolling joints.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ricky1305, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hey guys.. quick question. I don't own a grinder anymore so when I break my weed up its with my hands.. so the pieces are always gunna be a little big. anyway when I roll up my joint it seems to be inbalanced and I haven't got high the last couple times. Could this be because I haven't spread it out evenly in the joint or the chunks of weed are simply too big? thanks

2. More than likely. Just trying using some scissors maybe? Get a new grinder? Or keep trying with your fingers.

3. Scissors and a shot glass, or a coffee grinder. ;)

4. Dry your weed out for 20 minutes before rolling it or throw it in the microwave for a few seconds. it'll just crumble up a lot easier.

5. #5 poker2, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Hands all the way :p
    You can break it by hand pretty fine and get a nice even roll.
    It's all about practice.

6. Your joints arent tight enough im guessing. I own a grinder but I never use it, I spend about 3 minutes picking apart my bud to roll the joint with.

7. Use the card method. I can roll great joints doing it.

8. I've used a razor blade to help break up my weed before when i had my dominant hand in a cast. Try that maybe, it's also great for scraping everything into a pile if you have loose bits everywhere.