Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Ready Clean

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DanK21, Jun 1, 2006.

1. I have a DT coming up and I got this Ready Clean detox juice. The guy at the shop said I shouldn't smoke for 2 days before my test, but I've got no idea exactly when it is. Do I really need to wait the 2 days or is that BS?

...I am not without willpower, just without a legitimate hobby.

2. i doubt it will work at all, my friend used that stuff and failed his test.. by the way he stopped smoking for 6 days before using it to.

3. yes u should wait tha 2 days and it only works on some people some of tha time

4. shit. well, is there anything else i can do? i read the azo thing and that sounds like it hurts and might not work either.

5. Yeah, that azo thing sounds painful...

But man, there is not quick fix to getting clean. Plain and simple, time is your only friend in passing a test.