question about preflowers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by YourHIGHness59, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Do you add flowering nutes when plants show preflowers or actual flowers? I'm using fox farm trio. (Grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. ) thanks

2. I use the lucas forumla, but I think the principles are about the same.

When I start em off in veg I might add a little superthrive or use some of the "grow" to give em a little more nitrogen.

When I go to put em in 12/12, or when they show preflowers or whatever....when they are ready to flower, I back off the superthrive or the grow, (whichever I'm using for nitrogen), then I add in some koolbloom, or ginormous, or big bud or whatever I'm using for flowering.

I'm not an expert, but this doesn't kill my plants and they do grow big fat buds. So I hope this helps.

3. Yea you helped a lot buddy. Just one more ?. Your kool bloom is my big bloom and your big bud is my tiger bloom I'm assuming right?

4. It's the one with the 1st number really low and the 2nd and 3rd number higher. Like 0-1-1 or 10-40-40 or 0-10-10. The flowering supplement. They're all pretty much the same.

5. Thanks again bro. If I could I'd give youbthe grasscity helper of the year award lol. Thanks!

6. I don't concern my self with preflowers. I use veg formula up until I switch the lights to 12/12 and switch to flower formula at the same time. I often mix in half veg and half flower formula if the plants start to become nitrogen deficient when there are still several weeks left until harvest time