Question about police statements

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vayx, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Ok so i have a problem here, if a statement was given against me but the people who gave the statement dont want to press charges what is going to happen?

Its a long story that i don't really want to get into but basically i have 2 statements against me for something that never happened, and i got a call that i have to give a statement as well. However the people who gave the statements are not going to be pressing charges. What does this mean for me? Can i still get fucked over?

ps. I live in canada but would like to hear from anyone who has any info

thx guys, scared as shit right now:confused:

2. someone help!?:confused:

3. As long as you don't admit to anything, you should be cool. I'm not familiar with Canadian law, but in the US, as long as it is domestic, you shouldn't have to worry.

4. As long as the incident didnt happen in front of the police then you should be ok...they could still press charges based on the statements but if witnesses never show up to testify then there's no case.

5. Dont say shit, dont make a statement of your own. if theres no charges there no further reason to ge the police involved. I'm assuming this has to do with bud, but if its to do with like stealing or assault and shit you should really be askin someone more qualified.