Question about nutes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheGhost09, Dec 5, 2012.

1. okay so i flipped to 12/12 due to parents wanting the grow gone out my room, a lot of robberies been going on in the area so this would be jackpot if it got caught lol anyway i wanted to veg a lot longer but got no choice now, the surrounding plants are barneys farm blue cheese and are roughly 3weeks old from seed and the middle plant(the biggest one) is big buddha blue cheese which is roughly 5 weeks old i think not sure i semi started out not serious about the grow hence didn't keep on top of it but yeah the canna nutes i use state using 20ml to a ratio of 20 litres of water, instead i use 5ml each watering, the biggest plant has recently started to yellow and im thinking the nitrogen needs to be boosted so

SHOULD I ADD ONE LAST WATERING WITH 10ML OF VEG NUTES FOR A WEEK THEN FLUSH FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE I SWITCH TO FLORA NUTES?

what you guys think i should do i've been adding a few drops of the cana vega nutes every few days and it did slow the yellowing but not stop it, was thinking of more of a dosage but wanted your advice first

i got 1 300watt dual spec cfl - 1 600watt mh running at them moment but will switch the bulb to my 600w hps in a week - i keep my ph at 5.8 at all times and it doesnt fluctuate alot either :D easy up till now fingers crossed it'll be the same throughout

the biggest plant has been lst'd to fuck hence many tops being seen, i also started this on one of the other plants but its still early and it didnt have enough time to fill out as its fellow big buddha

let me know what you think guys all help and criticism is welcome :D im still learning

Attached Files:

2. grow timeline image

Attached Files:

3. Are those dwc buckets? Canna Vega for a week into flowering is what canna recommends. It helps the plant move into the flower period without getting hit with a sudden change in light and nute schedules at the same time so it should be fine until the flush.

4. Try nitrozyme as a foliar until your flush it may help with that yellowing

5. yeah they are dwc buckets i got five of them and thanks