Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Northeast States

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NujabesTokes, Oct 1, 2010.

1. What are common strains in the NE US that are indicas? Sativas? And Diesel strains are 50/50 indic/sativa hybrid, right?

2. with indoor growing techniques, any strain can be grown anywhere. If your talking about whats for sale in the Northeast, everything. You may not be able to find it, but Im sure in about the 10 states every strain is for sale somewhere. And no, Diesel's are not always 50/50 in fact,they are typically sativa dominant.

3. Im asking which heavy sativas or indicas are popular, and what their names are.

4. #4 Immeco, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    And he answered you.

There's no way of knowing for sure, unless YOU grow the weed, and YOU know the strain of seeds you used. So, unless you're buying from a grower, or a guy who gets his shit from a grower and KNOWS about growing, there's really no way to tell.

Plus, most dealers will lie about the names to push sales. 'Tis the facts of life.

5. Im not sure about indicas and sativas ( I know one is body high and head high) but I know if you are in CT all you hear about is Lemon Kush. I didn't really understand what you were asking sorry if I responded wrong lol

6. Where? Ne is a big place. Worchester GDP, haze, jack flash, Boston pretty much anything, ny the same depending on your connects headband, sour d, and kush all hydrids and or indica. Maine Durban poison or purple Durban

7. Oh yeah haze is always popular with the sour and kush.

8. In Maryland I've been offered Trainwreck by several different people who don't know each other. I guess you could call that common?

9. Lol Maryland is northeast?