Question about my plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJaneCy, Jun 3, 2018.

1. So, I planted my autoflower northern lights strain on the 6th of may. I believe it's starting to flower but it's not really that tall.l, will it get taller as it flowers? IMG_0488.JPG IMG_0483.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you think topping it at this stage will stress the plant?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Top it and be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  5. whys that

6. Sorry that’s an auto don’t top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  7. You want it get taller anyways right... so even if it wasn't auto why top it, topping will make them short and stun the height even more.

8. By the time your plant has small nuglets like that, the stretch is over. That plant isn't getting much taller, and isn't going to produce much at all. This is why I personally never understood autos, as they are very limiting.

Plant stages for flowering plants

Stretch
    Stack
    Swell

You are at the stack stage. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. How can i get it to grow more bro? How much do you reckon i'll get going by the height? I would like it to grow more tall if possible really..

10. You cant, autos are very sensitive. And clearly something stressed it out as it is smaller then usual. All you can do it try to keep it happy and hope you dont stress it further. Stay away from autos unless you have everything dialed in perfectly.

Your Friendly neighborhood 187
    187's second indoor DWC grow LSD & OG Kush & "Master Berry Kush"

• Like Like x 2
  11. We've had really bad weather, rainy days and stuff

12. How much do you reckon i could get off it?

13. Very difficult question to answer.
    To many variables.
    Not a lot is my guess.
    I wouldn't give up on her but I would plant some more (if possible).
    Could be as little as a dime bag and up to 2 ounces. All depends on how happy you keep her.
    From the picture it looks like you possibly have nute burn starting (yellowing tips)
    And clearly some insect is chomping on those leaves.

Your Friendly neighborhood 187
    187's second indoor DWC grow LSD & OG Kush & "Master Berry Kush"

14. It will get better. My thoughts are you were not getting enough light. Depending on where u are. I could be wrong. But I’ll show 3 pics of a blueberry auto. Mine was small too when it started to flower. Now it’s put on a pretty good amount of weight. Train all the side branches by tying them down to put them out. Just spread it out as much as u can. Feed good nutes. And give it lots of light and a big pot. Should produce ok for you. Don’t give up. And don’t top it at this point. IMG_7567.JPG IMG_7977.JPG IMG_8164.JPG

Eagleyedye

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’m growing all autos this year. Only reason is I got a late start and and will be able to still grow two crops this season. The first harvest in early August and the 2nd in October. I’ve definitely shocked my plants too. Autos are hard. You will still get a nice little bud off that one. Just feed it good nutes and let it go and get it in as much light as you can. Remember bigger isn’t always better.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is the black stuff on the bud anything to worry about?