Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about my personal experiences.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Antonsen, Aug 17, 2013.

1. So I have a low tolerance for pretty much everything, and it's amazing for smoking.
    I wake n baked, smoked before work at 1pm, smoked on my lunch break at 5:30, smoked after work at 10 with friends, and smoked before I went to sleep every single day for around six months.

But every once in a while I'd get this really weird high, it's normal for me to have intense body highs (feel the blood or tendons moving in my body extremely vividly) when my friends don't, but my facial muscles lose control and I can't move, but my friends have said my facial muscles just like wave around at a medium speed. Literal waves.
    I haven't found anyone saying they've had the same experience and I figured I'd ask this forum.

2. That's bizzare man. Hmm...

3. It has never been painful, it was only unpleasant the first time because I freaked out and wondered if it was laced.
    But as soon as i calmed down it actually felt good.
    Just weird.

4. Maybe you're just overthinking it? I wouldn't stress over it.

5. One time I was so high, I could not wave goodbye. I let my facial muscles wave goodbye. Another time I was asked to imatate a flag in the wind. I was to high, so I let my facial muscles wave around. They started waving too fast and I had to adjust them to meduim speed. The last time, my facial muscles tried to imatate waves crashing on the shore. Literal waves!

6. I don't think too much about it, it just weirded me out that I couldn't find people that had heard of it ever on google.
    oldschool haha, that sounds crazy.

7. Have you looked into Huntingtons disease? It runs in my family but it kind of sounds like what you are describing , waves of movement, abnormal facial expressions. I am by no means saying you have it because it is genetic.

8. I've not heard of what it ACTUALLY is, but I have a history of stress induced pseudo seizures, but never caused waves like that. Kinda interested though, I'll look up what it is haha