Question about marijuana laws.

Discussion in 'General' started by Paranoid Man, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I heard that ordering marijuana through the mail is a federal crime. Is this true? What could happen if you got caught receiving less than an ounze through the mail? :confused:

2. Well duh its a crime, but the reality is its hard legally that you are responsible for that person sending you the weed, imagine if just to get someone in trouble you sent them weed. Sometimes if the post office seizes your mail they send you a note asking if you want to fight them legally over it. Obviously its wise to ignore this, but what just happened wont get you immediatly arrested or whatever, but the post office would probably alert the police station and give your address, so they may start checking your mail and keeping an eye on you.
    Basically usually its safe to order, but if they ever seize anything, do not order anything incriminating for the rest of your life.

3. So when my seeds got seized, I probably should have cancelled my High Times subscription? j/j :p

4. Hahahaha, fuck i know i would.

5. who the hell orders weed through mail...I am sure if it was a trustworthy site I would love to but thats because the weed I am geting now is shitty and overpriced.