Question about marijuana aroma.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Evil3lf, Jul 2, 2004.

1. A friend and I are going to be growing indoors and we want to keep the smell to as little as possible. We are going to have 24 plants using the Sea of Green method. I was thinking about getting this to put inside the room we will be growing in. Also, I was thinking about burning a stick of incense a day in the apartment just to cover ambient smells. Do you think this would be sufficient or is there a better way to get rid of the smell?

2. I wouldn't get that one either...

Like cornflake said you'd be better off building one yourself, I seen very possitive results on making your own.

If you don't want to make your own stuff put a little research in it, you should be able to get a good factory carbon filter for half the price.

3. oh shit, i never even thought of that.

I have an ionic breeze in my room. wow, i am retarted.

as far as the ionic breeze goes, it is pretty good at covering up smells, especially if it would be in a small grow room like a closet or something with ur plants.

4. i just noticed u said u were gonna be growing 24 plants.

I am really not sure how well it would work for a larger grow like that.....

5. Here are great plans for an amazing carbon scrubber. You can upscale or downscale depending on your needs.

Quality home made carbon scrubber design

I'm planning on this as well when I get into flowering. Good luck hope this helps.

Gg

6. Thanks a lot for the help and the insight guys. :D